Today’s marketplace continues to rapidly evolve, which means organizations need to have the ability to attract and retain top talent. As the pool of qualified candidates declines and the demand increases, candidates have all the power in today’s job market. To stay ahead of the competition, companies must have a robust talent acquisition strategy which includes key components such as:
- Market research and competitive intelligence to build targeting sourcing plans.
- Recruitment marketing which includes digital marketing.
- Specialized recruiters who are skilled at engaging candidates and delivering your company’s compelling value proposition.
- A process that caters to candidates and delivers an exceptional experience.
- A metrics-driven solution that provides insight at all stages of the recruitment process.
While this is the tip of the iceberg in terms of key components, most forward-thinking companies are realizing the cost and expertise needed to build and maintain an in-house delivery team is challenging. With outsourcing all or part of your talent acquisition strategy to Advanced RPO, you can be assured that you have the best in class recruiters, technology, and process to deliver talent for all levels of your organization. Better yet, you have a partner who will assist you with any recruiting challenge you may face. Plus you have the peace of mind knowing your recruiting services won’t be disrupted by unforeseen recruiter turnover. Ultimately, we can operate as your talent acquisition function, providing support with workforce planning, employment branding, diversity recruitment strategy, social recruitment strategy, reporting and analysis, in addition to all of your recruitment.