We know that finding and hiring the right talent is hard. At Advanced RPO, we make it easier for you. With extensive experience, our team enables mid-sized companies to provide a results-driven talent acquisition program. We deliver an optimized recruitment solution that can quickly adapt to varying business needs, so our clients are prepared to overcome any hiring challenge. Advanced RPO debuted at number three on the 2019 Baker’s Dozen list of mid-market leaders and providers of RPO services and received the first-ever Best of RPO designation with a net-promotor score of 83. We also rank among the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Advanced RPO is part of the Advanced Group family of companies including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources and WunderLand Group.
Results-Driven Hiring Solutions
Our customer philosophy at Advanced RPO is: how you hire has as much impact on quality as who you hire. Therefore, we believe that by architecting the hiring process that provides the best candidate experience, while screening and selecting the right candidates, will deliver a competitive edge.
Examples of results we’ve delivered in the last twelve months for our clients:
- In 2019, our hiring manager satisfaction survey scores averaged 95% and candidate satisfaction ratings averaged 98.5%.
- Increased candidate quality with an improved training pass-rate from 72% to over 90%, saving approximately $1,000,000 per year.
- Designed efficient process to manage more than 18,000 applications per quarter reducing time-to-fill by 35% within six months.
- National hiring across 50 states with significant hiring volume fluctuation – 150 hires one quarter; 500 next quarter.
- Engineered comprehensive hiring programs for clients ranging from 50 to over 3000 annual hires for salaried and hourly roles.
- Improved process resulted in improved hiring manager interview-to-hire ratio from 7:1 to 3:1.
- Improved clarity of the role and alignment of the team resulted in improved hiring manager interview-to-hire ratio from 4.5:1 to 2.9:1, saving hours of time with each opening.
- Developed an automated, electronic onboarding process to get new hire documentation completed within 48 hours of signing the offer letter. Manual process took up to 10 days.
- Eliminated headhunters/agency reliance resulting in significant savings per year in recruitment expense.