What is RPO anyway?
RPO is a way to outsource some or all of your recruitment process to a team of experts. It can extend your team’s recruiting capacity or add the expertise you need to optimize your approach to talent acquisition. But that’s just the beginning.
Why do I need to understand RPO?
Recruitment process outsourcing is your company’s best defense against the moving target of the biggest business and talent challenges today. Yet, many decision-makers and business leaders still don’t understand how advantage of RPO or the full list of benefits that can be unlocked with the right RPO partner.
In this eBook, you’ll get caught up and be ready to talk about:
- What RPO means (in layman’s terms)
- Standard delivery models for engagement
- How RPO addresses your business’ toughest hiring challenges
- The ROI of RPO and how to measure it
- Whether your business is ready for RPO